After so many issues plagued the launch of Assassin’s Creed Unity, which were also responsible for bringing Ubisoft’s stock down a bit, the crew at Ubisoft has been working around the clock to fix these issues. Ubisoft has just posted an update regarding the third patch to help fix framerate and online connectivity issues. Here is a list of fixes provided by Ubisoft.
- Gameplay: this includes bugs like Arno getting stuck on certain areas of the map (including a few more hay carts), problems with getting into/out of cover, character animation bugs, and general camera problems.
- AI & Crowd: in this category are problems with NPC animations, crowd events, and crowd stations, NPC navigation issues, as well as bugs related to NPCs detecting Arno’s activities in various situations.
- Matchmaking & Connectivity: this covers a number of issues related to co-op play, including bugs with joining games in-progress and problems that happen during host migration
- Menus & HUD: fixes will address missing details in certain menus, problems with some of the mission objective and co-op update pop-ups, localization inconsistencies, as well as some of the issues with menus and pop-ups overlapping each other
- General Stability: this includes fixes for a number of crash situations we’ve identified in both campaign and co-op modes.
Ubisoft also advises that one way to fix your framerate issues is to disconnect from the internet.
…that you disconnect from your internet connection (wifi or network cable).It could potentially improve frame rate.
According to the blog post, more fixes are to come.
Source: Ubisoft Forum